Friday, June 28, 2013

Started With A Little Humanitarian Dream

I've been an online buyer for quite some time. I find this online shopping feasible since I am a hands-on mother. Aside from saving myself time from driving to-fro malls, I love the excitement I get from anticipating the products to arrive at my door, really very convenient too. 

There are products I bought with good qualities. However, there are those products which are overratedly described by the sellers. These products are of poor quality, one even got broken the moment I unzipped it. That's very very frustrating.

I wished for the longest time for an online shop which is client-centered, honest, and professional. These include:
  • No haggling
  • Respectful to inquiring clients and will respect clients' right to still refuse products even after reservations are made
  • With a return policy, as mandated by law
  • With detailed, factual picture and description of products (e.g. if the garment is only single-stitched- double stiched are sturdier)
  • Seller is credible
  • Seller is passionate, believes strongly in the quality of his/her products 
Since I plan on starting a one-stop online shop soon, I plan on personally using the sample products before I sell them. My experience with these products, as well as the pictures, will be posted in this blog.

I haven't had any inkling yet what type of goods to sell. I am still laying out the ground rules and choices for selling. So far, these are some of the rules. I will post updates very soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment